Tiverton Materials reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.
Use of Site
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Tiverton Materials or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Tiverton Materials or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only.
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without prior express written permission from the trademark owner.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties
TIVERTON MATERIALS MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. TIVERTON MATERIALS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. TIVERTON MATERIALS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. GILBANE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation of Liability
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, GILBANE’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED $100.00.
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tiverton Materials, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Services, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Neither Tiverton Materials nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should Tiverton Materials’s business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the thousands of unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Tiverton Materials or anyone at Tiverton Materials. If, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Tiverton Materials, without any compensation to you; (2) Tiverton Materials will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Tiverton Materials will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Tiverton Materials may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
User Supplied Information
Tiverton Materials does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission” or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Tiverton Materials the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Tiverton Materials therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Tiverton Materials does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
- Enforcement/ Choice of Law/ Choice of Forum. If any part of this Agreement is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of this Agreement, all of which will remain in full force and effect. Any and all disputes relating to this Agreement, your use of the Site, any other Tiverton Materials web site, the Services, or the Content are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Rhode Island, without regard to any conflict of law’s provisions.
All rights reserved. Tiverton Materials
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- Company Phone: 800.545.9624 Mailto: info@TivertonMaterials.com
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- These security measures include: PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities
How do we protect your information?
These security measures include: PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Tiverton Materials is an equal employment opportunity employer